Tackle conflict in the team for its positive impact on team results
How can you leverage and manage tensions and conflict to drive team purpose and goals? Conflict is unavoidable in a team – that is not at all counterproductive. By instilling the right type and level of conflict in your team you can drive productivity and results.
In this section, you will find …
- brief background on tensions & conflict and how to unterstand, distinguish and manage different types of conflict in your team: Developing an active approach towards team conflict
- guidance, action and session suggestions for working with your team on team conflict in general, and how to manage conflict when it arises in the team
- our Mapping Team Conflict Tool that helps you to understand, assess and reflect on conflict your observe in your team.
- our Managing Team Conflict Tool that guides your approach to actively manage conflict in your team
Related to tensions & conflict, other sections support you to …
- bring your knowledge into action with the Process Guides and Agendas
- read more from selected articles from our blog based on user conversations, experiences, and reflections
- check out the selection of our most favourite books and articles on high-performing teams