Effectively connect your team to enable high performance
How to build and enable productive patterns of communication? Getting this right, and creating climate of trust and psychological safety is a crucial factor to unlock your team’s success – it is more important than all the talents and skills that your team collectively brings to the table.
In this section, you will find …
- brief background on communication & relationships and factors that determine the effectiveness of your team: How to build and enable productive patterns of communication
- guidance, action and session suggestions to work on establishing and embedding effective patterns of communication in your team
- our working tool on Psychological Safety, helping you to define activities and behaviors that foster psychological safety in your team in order to boost team performance: increase quality and reduce errors, boost innovation, and promote inclusion and empowerment
- our Communication Patterns Tool to assess your team and intentionally develop action items to strengthen connections within your team
- the Diversity Work Tool to build sensitivity for diversity and how it can impact team dynamics. Based on this you can define strategies to remove roadblocks in your team and proactively facilitate diversity as a key strength of your team.
Related to communication & relationships, other sections support you to …
- bring your knowledge into action with the Process Guides and Agendas
- read more from selected articles from our blog based on user conversations, experiences, and reflections
- check out the selection of our most favourite books and articles on high-performing teams