Establish purpose, agree goals to set direction for the team’s work.
How do you set direction for the team's work? Defining the right answers to this question and creating a shared understanding why your team exists is a key building block to unlock the full potential of your team.
In this section you will find …
- brief background on purpose & goals to guide high-performing teams: why does your project exist and how does success look like?
- guidance, action and session suggestions that you can utilize to work on purpose and goals with your team
- our workplan configurator that will help you design your workplan based on your goals and time available.
- sets of trigger questions to guide reflection and team work on defining a compelling team purpose and agree on clear goals for your team.
- (available from 1 November 2022) our goal-setting tool for your team's work.
Related to purpose & goals, other sections support you to ...
- bring your knowledge into action with the Process Guides and Agendas
- read more from selected articles from our blog based on user conversations, experiences, and reflections
- check out the selection of our most favourite books and articles on high-performing teams