Leverage team performance through your people and their skills
How do you determine team size and how do you select and onboard members based on different dimensions of skills? Finding the right size for your team, fine-tuning the right composition of skills while developing your people is a second key lever for your team’s performance.
In this section, you will find …
- brief background on members & skills to form a high-performing team: How to build the right group of people and skills
- guidance, action and session suggestions to guide work on members & skills for your current team or its development.
- the Skills Framework that you can use to define, evaluate and build the relevant for your team and take informed decisions in team selection going forward.
- the Diversity Work Tool to build sensitivity for diversity and how it can impact team dynamics. Based on this you can define strategies to remove roadblocks in your team and proactively facilitate diversity as a key strength of your team.
Related to members & skills, other sections support you to …
- bring your knowledge into action with the Process Guides and Agendas
- read more from selected articles from our blog based on user conversations, experiences, and reflections
- check out the selection of our most favourite books and articles on high-performing teams