Prepare the ground for positive team interactions and performance
How to define ground rules and build powerful team behaviors? Proactively shaping your team’s norms of interaction is an opportunity you have as the team leader to remove obstacles to high-performance.
In this section, you will find …
- brief background on rules & behaviors and how this is a leadership task to take serious: How to define ground rules and build powerful team behaviors
- guidance, action and session suggestions for your work on rules & behaviors and how you to shape the discussion in your team.
- the Core Rules Tool that you can use to shape core behavioral boundaries for a team.
Related to rules & behaviors, other sections support you to …
- bring your knowledge into action with the Process Guides and Agendas
- read more from selected articles from our blog based on user conversations, experiences, and reflections
- check out the selection of our most favourite books and articles on high-performing teams