Share leadership throughout the team to improve performance
How can you provide leadership to your team and create productive conditions to reach your goals? Creating conditions in which everyone in the team takes active responsibility for success and can be hold accountable will significantly improve your team’s performance.
In this section, you will find ...
- brief background on leadership & accountability and the impact on team performance: How to lead in teams
- guidance, action and session suggestions to guide work on leadership & accountability to empower all members of your team.
- a set of trigger questions to guide reflection on your approach to team leadership and what opportunities you can create as a formal team leader to strengthen the empowerment throughout your team.
- our team empowerment tool and related sources to increase agency within your team to assume shared leadership and foster mutual accountability.
- a Co-Leadership & Top-Sharing Canvas to structure and formalize co-leadership for a team in order to clarify responsibilities for stakeholders and to make it more likely you’ll realize the benefits of topsharing in your organization.
Related to purpose & goals, other sections support you to …
- bring your knowledge into action with the Process Guides and Agendas
- read more from selected articles from our blog based on user conversations, experiences, and reflections
- check out the selection of our most favourite books and articles on high-performing teams