Use case 3: You want to strengthen leadership in your team
You are a team leader and want to help your team and those around you to become stronger leaders. Work with the Leadership Development Kit to push your thinking on leadership development and define actionable, concrete steps you can take to raise your team’s game.
How to do it
- Starting with the LD canvas, learn about the key elements of effective LD and how they work together to build leadership in action.
- Tailor LD efforts to your specific circumstances, defining context and scope, as there is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to developing leadership
- Link your LD to your team’s strategic priorities and define how crucial leadership behaviors will make a difference in reaching your goals
- Leverage networks, working with the network mapping tool for LD to analyze relevant networks and define your and your team’s network strategy
- Define the assignments, feedback mechanisms and resources your team will need to strengthen how they lead
- Measure to recognize success (see the framework and the tool)
Do you have any questions on this part of the Kit? Send us a note using the comments section below (comments are not displayed publicly) or send an e-mail to [email protected].