Get more valuable insights on the Management Kits Blog
- Can design thinking promote organizational responsiveness?
Enhancing the tool box of organizational design in view of new forms of organizing
- Functional specialization in organization design is great until it isn’t
How to ensure a comprehensive evaluation of unit structuring options
- When initiating your organization design work, define its scope as clearly as possible
Get the design challenge right: understand limits, must-haves, and interfaces
- Why (and how) to use principles to guide your organization design work
Give your strategy and organization design work practical guardrails
- A canvas for organizing: 6 key elements that define an organizational structure
A "quick and dirty" introduction to the Organizational Structure Kit framework
- How to best run an organizational design project
Some practical key insights on running your org design project.
- Organizational Design Thinking
An introduction to the concept of "Organizational Design Thinking"
- How to align project set-ups and organizational structure
Balancing projects in your given org structure
- The challenges of lateral self-governance – a review of Holacracy
Learn more about "lateral organizing"
- Why we are obsessed with organizational charts (and what to do about it)
5 questions to consider before jumping to "org charting"
- Organizational silos are a good thing (except when they aren’t)
How to handle organizational silos? Are they always bad?
- Dealing with organizational high nobility
What to do about organizational "upper classes"
And even more stuff!
- Organization design for new capabilities, or: Do companies need a Chief Digital Officer?
Watch Olaf talking with Christoph Magnussen on the topic of "oranizing for digital change"
- How to make management tools effective – 7 practical tips
Making management tools really work
- The world’s most effective business school (and how to make the most out of it)
How to leverage action learning in your organization