The Organizational Structure Kit gives you all the knowledge, guidance, resources, and tools to get the structural design of your business right.
Kit Board and framework introducing key ideas and concepts with regard to organizational structure
A guide to shaping the journey to your target state, including example meeting agendas to guide your team
Eleven practical tools to put the framework into action and to co-create key elements of your organization
• Kit Board canvas poster
• Example organizing for digitization
• How to kick-start the process
• Agenda for running an initial work session
• Access to the full Organizational Structure Kit
• Complete Kit Framework
• Detailed guidance on how to plan and lead your work process
• Six detailed example agendas for work sessions
• Eleven key tools to design your organization
• Presentation materials to facilitate workshops
• Complementary 1:1 onboarding session
• Bite sized organization design tips via e-mail
Olaf has more than 10 years experience in consulting on strategy and organization. He teaches organization design at the University of St. Gallen, one of the leading European business schools and as an honorary professor for business design at Berlin-based design school Weißensee Art Academy. Olaf was senior project manager at a leading global strategy consulting firm.
We offer a complementary, personal onboarding session to support you in setting up your personal action learning journey
We have a 30-day money back guarantee!
No questions asked
The Management Kits Story
At Management Kits we believe that management is learned in practice – so management learning interventions need to go where the action is. To be successful, they need to combine the most relevant thinking with an understanding of practitioners’ challenges. This is why our Kits, trainings, and in-house workshops translate key academic research into practical frameworks and tools for managers, entrepreneurs, and consultants using design thinking methodologies to maximize action learning and support users in developing their own management solutions.