Design your organization for powerful strategy execution. Spare the consultant and dive right into action learning. Kickstart your organizing work, leveraging the Canvas structure, process guidance and key tools for your work process.
Kit Board and framework introducing key ideas and concepts with regard to organizational structure
A guide to shaping the journey to your target state, including example meeting agendas to guide your team
Eleven practical tools to put the framework into action and to co-create key elements of your organization
• Kit Board canvas poster
• Example organizing for digitization
• How to kick-start the process
• Agenda for running an initial work session
• Access to the full Organizational Structure Kit
• Complete Kit Framework on goals, limits, activities, units, links, and shape
• Detailed guidance on how to plan and lead your work process
• Six detailed example agendas for work sessions
• Eleven key tools to learn teaming in action
• Presentation materials to facilitate workshops
• Complementary 1:1 onboarding session
• Bite-sized leadership tips through complementary e-mail course
What Users Say
“Management Kits helps guide everyone forward in a highly engaged way. The Kit board and other materials make the entire process clear and effective.”
– John Chappelear, Management Kits Customer
“I am really enjoying your framework because I find it simple and syntactic. It has a really good use of the management literature. I’m already excited for the next materials!”
– Juan Ramírez, Management Kits Customer
Olaf has more than 10 years experience in consulting on strategy and organization. He teaches organization design at the University of St. Gallen, one of the leading European business schools and as an honorary professor for business design at Berlin-based design school Weißensee Art Academy. Olaf was senior project manager at a leading global strategy consulting firm.
We offer a complementary, personal onboarding session to support you in setting up your personal action learning journey
We have a 30-day money back guarantee!
No questions asked
The Management Kits Story
At Management Kits we believe that management is learned in practice – so management learning interventions need to go where the action is. To be successful, they need to combine the most relevant thinking with an understanding of practitioners’ challenges. This is why our Kits, trainings, and in-house workshops translate key academic research into practical frameworks and tools for managers, entrepreneurs, and consultants using design thinking methodologies to maximize action learning and support users in developing their own management solutions.