Work with the Leadership Development Kit to build leadership capabilities in your organization
A practical framework with all key elements of effective leadership development
Quick-start guidance to plan and run your leadership development activities
Hands-on tools to power your leadership development work
• Access to full Leadership Development Kit
• Complete Kit framework
• Kit Board canvas quick guide
• Detailed process guidance for different use cases
• Nine key tools to develop leadership
• Complementary 1:1 onboarding session
• Additional resources
• Access to full collection of > 50 frameworks, canvases, tools, process guides, agendas, and presentation materials on organization design, organizational development and leadership development
• Including the following Kits: Organizational Structure Kit, Leadership Development Kit, Team Kit, Agile Organizing Kit
• Immediate access to all updates and releases from Management Kits
• Complementary 1:1 onboarding session to help customize your approach and deployment of tools
This Kit gives you the key knowledge and tools you need to build leadership capabilities and define leadership development programs in your organization
Comprising framework documents, a kit board canvas, exemplary agendas, tools, and process guides, the kit provides you with in-depth, step-by-step guidance to run your own leadership development initiative – whether you are a manager, an aspiring leader a business partner or an external facilitator.
This Kit was developed by Management Kits drawing on key academic research and a wide range of practical experience and testing. The Management Kits research, development and design process is led by Olaf Bach, the founder of Management Kits. Olaf has more than 10 years experience in consulting on strategy and organization. He teaches organization design at the University of St. Gallen, one of the leading European business schools and as an honorary professor for business design at Berlin-based design school Weißensee Art Academy. Olaf was senior project manager at a leading global strategy consulting firm.
We offer a complementary, personal onboarding session to support you in setting up your personal action learning journey
We have a 30-day money back guarantee!
No questions asked
The Management Kits Story
At Management Kits we believe that management is learned in practice – so management learning interventions need to go where the action is. To be successful, they need to combine the most relevant thinking with an understanding of practitioners’ challenges. This is why our Kits and workshops translate key academic research into practical frameworks and tools for managers, entrepreneurs, and consultants using design thinking methodologies to maximize action learning and support users in developing their own management solutions.