Become a master in organization design and development working with the All Kits Bundle
Four full Management Kits on organization design, leadership, high-performing teams, and agile organizing
Process guides, a personal onboarding session to support quick ramp-up of your work, and a complimentary e-mail companion providing regular thought nuggets to support constant learning and application of tools on-the-job
A growing collection of >50 frameworks, tools, and agendas to integrate state of the art thinking with your crucial management initiatives – essential how-to guides, exercises and trigger questions which allow you to drive your action learning on the job
• Access free previews for the Organizational Structure Kit, the Team Kit, the Agile Organizing Kit and the Leadership Development Kit
• Download the Kit Board canvases
• Work with select tools
• Run a first work session
• Access to full collection of > 50 frameworks, canvases, tools, process guides, agendas, and presentation materials on organization design, organizational development and leadership development
• Including the following Kits: Organizational Structure Kit, Leadership Development Kit, Team Kit, Agile Organizing Kit
• Immediate access to all updates and releases from Management Kits
• Complementary 1:1 onboarding session to help customize your approach and deployment of tools
This All Kits Bundle combines four Management Kits in one subscription, the Organizational Structure Kit, the Team Kit, the Leadership Development Kit, and the Agile Organizing Kit. With this bundle you can design the structure of your organization, learn how to build high-performing teams and develop the leadership capabilities of your people. Use the Kit Boards, the agendas, and the tools to run your own organization design project, lead impactful team workshops, and define a leadership development initiative. This bundle comes with an optional 1hour onboarding session with Prof. Dr. Olaf Bach, founder and CEO of Management Kits.
“Our workshop with Management Kits provided crucial insights for our in-house approach to self-organization and helped us to define our design priorities and work plan going forward.”
– Daniel Meier, Chief Human Resources Officer, SV Group
“Management Kits allowed us to do a deep-dive right from the first session. We were able to define our purpose and goals better and build a solid foundation for our work going forward.”
– Marcos Nähr, Design Foundations Sr Manager, Dell Technologies
This Kit was developed by Management Kits drawing on key academic research and a wide range of practical experience and testing. The Management Kits research, development and design process is led by Olaf Bach, the founder of Management Kits. Olaf has more than 10 years experience in consulting on strategy and organization. He teaches organization design at the University of St. Gallen, one of the leading European business schools and as an honorary professor for business design at Berlin-based design school Weißensee Art Academy. Olaf was senior project manager at a leading global strategy consulting firm.
We offer a complementary, personal onboarding session to support you in setting up your personal action learning journey
We have a 30-day money back guarantee!
No questions asked