Management Kits combine design thinking and management research for impactful action learning on the job. This subscription provides full access to the Organizational Structure Kit, the Team Kit, and the Leadership Development Kit
Three full Management Kits on organization design, leadership and high-performing teams
Process guides, a personal onboarding session to support quick ramp-up of your work, and a complimentary e-mail companion providing regular thought nuggets to support constant learning and application of tools on-the-job
A growing collection of >50 frameworks, tools, and agendas to integrate state of the art thinking with your crucial management initiatives – essential how-to guides, exercises and trigger questions which allow you to drive your action learning on the job
• Sign-up to access free previews for the Organizational Structure Kit, the Team Kit, and the Leadership Development Kit
• Access the Kit Board canvases
• Work with select tools
• Run a first work session
• Three complete frameworks to learn the basics of organization design, high-performing teams, and leadership development
• A growing body of > 50 frameworks, canvases, tools, process guides, agendas, and presentation materials
• A personal onboarding session with a member of the Management Kits team
• A complementary e-mail companion guiding you to key resources from Management Kits along the process
• Immediate access to all updates and releases from Management Kits
This All Kits Bundle combines three Management Kits in one subscription, the Organizational Structure Kit, the Team Kit, and the Leadership Development Kit. With this bundle you can design the structure of your organization, learn how to build high-performing teams and develop the leadership capabilities of your people. Use the Kit Boards, the agendas, and the tools to run your own organization design project, lead impactful team workshops, and define a leadership development initiative. This bundle comes with an optional 1hour onboarding session with Prof. Dr. Olaf Bach, founder and CEO of Management Kits.
Having worked in consulting, teaching and doing research for over 10 years, Olaf has run organization design projects and has helped management teams, research and development teams, and start-up teams succeed across a wide range of industries, functions, and geographies. In addition to building Management Kits, which he founded in 2016, he teaches management at the University of St. Gallen, one of the leading European business schools. He is honorary professor for business design in Berlin where he also co-founded design in tech accelerator DesignFarm Berlin. Olaf has been senior project manager at a leading global strategy consulting firm.
Visit Olaf's LinkedIn profile for more information
We offer a complementary, personal onboarding session to support you in setting up your personal action learning journey
We have a 30-day money back guarantee!
No questions asked