The Agile Organizing Kit gives you the ideas, tools and cases to explore of new organizational models based on increased levels of self-management and decentralization
• Kit Board canvas
• Framework introduction
• Overview of tools and case work
• Additional resources
• Access to full collection of > 50 frameworks, canvases, tools, process guides, agendas, and presentation materials on organization design, organizational development and leadership development
• Including the following Kits: Organizational Structure Kit, Leadership Development Kit, Team Kit, Agile Organizing Kit
• Immediate access to all updates and releases from Management Kits
• Complementary 1:1 onboarding session to help customize your approach and deployment of tools
With our offering on innovative forms of organizing, we integrate conceptual and practitioner innovations in the field of organization design with latest management research. We offer a practical framework, focused case studies, and tools that allow practitioners to learn about and start experimenting with new organizational models their organization’s given context.
“Our co-creation workshop with Management Kits on agile organizing combined newest insights from management research with a pragmatic and applicable approach. It really helped us as a team to develop a future-oriented perspective on our organization.”
– Mark Waber, Chief Executive Officer, Puzzle ITC GmbH
This Kit was developed by Management Kits drawing on key academic research and a wide range of practical experience and testing. The Management Kits research, development and design process is led by Olaf Bach, the founder of Management Kits. Olaf has more than 10 years experience in consulting on strategy and organization. He teaches organization design at the University of St. Gallen, one of the leading European business schools and as an honorary professor for business design at Berlin-based design school Weißensee Art Academy. Olaf was senior project manager at a leading global strategy consulting firm.
The Management Kits Story
At Management Kits we believe that management is learned in practice – so management learning interventions need to go where the action is. To be successful, they need to combine the most relevant thinking with an understanding of practitioners’ challenges. This is why our Kits and workshops translate key academic research into practical frameworks and tools for managers, entrepreneurs, and consultants using design thinking methodologies to maximize action learning and support users in developing their own management solutions.